Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

❤ HALLOWEEN ❤

Just now ME, NANA , KWEEN(Mr.YAM) and SAMSON~

celebrate HALLOWEEN at Pavillion...

at first we say we want to go KAKI CORNER or another place...

but at last I say I want to go Pavillion!!

I am very EXCITED...because i really LOVE HALLOWEEN...

so goooooooooodddddddd and happyyyyyyyyyy!!!

we went to BINTANG WALK and choose a restaurant (forget the name)

the restaurant really have FEEL~
SEE~


how how how?






























Halloween FEEL......I LIKE IT!!!

I was take photo with the them.....
HAPPY^^


















izit cool!?


















The food really EXPENSIVE...==

but delicious~~
my face so ugly...


















I like my sister's 1~really good^^































Mr.Yam 1.....so special...BLACK chicken!?

not mine..just take a photo with the cute chicken^^


What's that...i don't no..but he say DELICIOUS...















Samson one....he eat until 'NI'....many cheese==













After eatto...we saw there got sell the halloween thing...

I buy the MA BIN LIU 1~xD
MA BIN LIU^^
AA...SPIDER!

xD


















NANA..and SAMSON say the yam hair...really suit to MR.YAM
YAM withYAM^^


















but he din buy...then we also have drink the 'Chat Time'!

i love this day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment